Renew and sustain your leadership journey with a 2-day working retreat in the Columbia River Gorge Sept. 23-24, 2019. Get away from day-to-day pressures to reflect, recharge, and share tools with fellow executive directors at the Menucha Retreat and Conference Center in Corbett, Oregon.
“This is the most creative retreat I’ve
participated in that is also practical and
fun, with great take-aways!”
— Previous participant
“A major act of leadership right now, call it a radical act, is to create the
places and processes that enable us to learn together,
using our experiences.” — Margaret Wheatley
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors, CEOs, Co-Directors or equivalent positions in public benefit nonprofit organizations in Oregon and SW Washington
What to Expect?
- Tap the power of your core values
- Get input on the organizational challenges that keep you up at night
- Connect with supportive peers in a confidential setting
- Explore your next steps as a leader in advancing equity and inclusion
- Renew your energy!
- Menucha Retreat and Conference Center in Corbett, OR offers spectacular views, family style meals, and cozy accommodations.
Dates & Times
- The retreat will begin Sept. 23 at 10 a.m. and conclude Sept. 24 at 3:30 p.m.
- The Learning Commons, an Oregon nonprofit that has served hundreds of nonprofit leaders nationally with residential leadership programs and retreats.
- Paula Manley and Kathy Kniep are experienced executive directors and nonprofit consultants with a shared passion for supporting new and experienced executive directors and creating equitable and inclusive organizations.
For Cost, Payment, and Registration details visit The Learning Commons website.